Team Leader Jobs 2023 In Ministry Of Aviation has been announce through Latest advertisement Government of Pakistan, with its revitalization plan to boost aviation sector is planning to outsource the operation of major airports in Pakistan with the aim of improving the quality of services being extended to the passengers as well as to maximize the revenues. Accordingly, it needs services of highly qualified and competitive profession also following Management Positions to assist in achieving highest quality and service standards in the aviation sector. In these Latest Govt Jobs in Punjab the Male and Female Candidate can Apply in these Jobs and can get these jobs in Pakistan after Completion of jobs Procedure. More jobs visit the Website: Jobs in Pakistan
|MPhil / PhD
|No. Of Posts
|Ministry of Aviation Islamabad
DETAIL OF POSTS:
|Name of Post
|Civil Aviation Affairs Advisor
HOW TO APPLY FOR TEAM LEADER JOBS 2023
- Recruitment will be made as per policy issued by the Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan vide their O.M No. 1/3/2020-E-6 dated 05-08-2020 titled “Management Position Scales Policy, 2020” as amended from time to time.
- Should not be more than 62 years of age at the time of closing date of applications and must be a Pakistani National.
- The appointment will be on contract basis initially for a period of eighteen(18) months further extendable for a maximum period of two (02) years on annual basis as per requirement and subject to satisfactory performance.
- Candidates should have relevant experience of working in multidiscipline large organizations requiring highly challenging and transformational environment with proven track record of success and achievements.
- Job application form, other perks, privileges, TORS/Job Description, Eligibility Criteria & Terms and Conditions can be downloaded from our website: http://aviation.gov.pk/Jobs Applications on prescribed format alongwith complete CV, 03 passport size photographs should reach at the address given below, within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement through courier or e-mail on [email protected] (soft copy on prescribed format). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearingin interview.
- The shortlisted candidates called for interview will have to bring original documents along with attested copies of testimonials / experience certificates.
For More Details, you can Also Check Click Here